The contest starts today, and will continue for 2 weeks. If you are reading this...you can enter to win (yes, even the BIG blog owners)! You have until Wednesday August 5th to enter. The winner will be randomly drawn "from a hat" and announced Friday August 7th right here! The winner will receive the full Konad "B" Kit compliments of Kathleen & ocnailart.com
Contestant entry rules to follow......but first, let me show you what the lucky winner will get!
Image from Konad website.
The B Kit includes
* 4 Image Plates
* 3 Special Polishes (11 mL / 0.35 Fl.Oz)
* 1 Stamp
* 1 Scraper
1. Create a NEW POST ON YOUR OWN BLOG.Tell your readers a little bit about Konad Stamping Nail Art & what YOU like (or LOVE) about using it. If you don't have Konad or have never used Konad, then tell your readers why you want to try it! If possible, include a picture of a konadicure you have done.
2. Create a LINK TO MY BLOG.Introduce your readers to my new blog. How did you find my blog? What do you think about my blog? (I'll take the good & the "otherwise")
3. Comment at the bottom of this posting "this is my entry" (AFTER completing steps 1&2 ) so I know you have entered, and I can check out YOUR blog too!
4. Subscribe to my blog. If you are not already a follower, just click the "follow" link @ the top right of this page
If you do not have a blog then
FIRST) send me an email email@example.com with your response to 1, & 2 (concerning my blog & what you think) ALONG WITH A PICTURE of a manicure/konadicure you have done. Ths means YOUR WORK, no stealing images! Really. Non-blog owners must include a picture (only 1 please) in your email to qualify. Be sure that you reference your "posting" nickname in your email so I know who you are (in the next step)
THEN) post a comment below " this is my non-blogger entry"....
FINALLY) Sunscribe to my blog. If you are not already a follower, just click the "follow" button @ the top right.
Your official entry IS your post below, whether you have a blogger or no-blogger entry. THIS is the list I will use for the drawing....so make sure your name is on it....& and that you have either posted to your blog or emailed me.
Good luck...& enjoy reading my blog in the meantime. Hey, you may even "become an addict" see link on right to become a follower.