Friday, December 18, 2009

Nebraska Snow Cones....

Here are some pictures from my trip to visit my sister in Omaha Nebraska.

There was snow when we arrived, and Charlie (my youngest daughter) loved it! When we were out in the front yard, Charlie was scooping up the snow and eating it. So, I had a plan.....why not have fun with it? It turns out Shari had snow cone syrup left over from summer. So we dug little holes in clean snow, poured in the flavors....and let the kids have at it with spoons! They had so much fun, Shari decided it could become a snow-day tradition. Made for a great time, great snow cones, and great memories!

Here is a picture of my sisters family, and my mom. we went sledding this day. The snow was a real novelty for Charlie & I....but, then again, we don't have to live in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a blast!!!

Crystal Caviar Cuticles

Working with Caviar beads is a little challenging.  You need enough gel under them to help them stick, but not so much that they drown and ...