Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WIN A FREE Coraline Set!!!

If you are DIEING to have these nails......... You better hurry up and get over to Sasse's 'nad Stamping Stampede with your Halloween Inspired Nails. You can create a nail design with almost any stamp...but make it ghoulish!!! For official rules and a list of her runner up prizes, click on the Coraline Kit image below to take you to her blog for more information. And spread the word....Let's all get our creative BLOOD running! Muahhhh haa haaa haaa haaa!!!!!
Here is a picture of the Coraline kit YOU COULD WIN!!!! On the nails above, I used plates from both Coraline Kits...and a couple stars from my BIG pro-plate. Finally, I had a reason to use the letters to spell BOO!
So go check out her contest........and get inspired by her many other designs and polish list!

7 comments:

awesomevegan said...

Thanks so much for the reminder! Maybe I should do that tomorrow! :) I am sure I can come up with something. I want a Coraline Kit so I am going to give it a try!!! :)

ThRiSzHa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThRiSzHa said...

oh yeah.. i already submmited an entry for the contest..& i really lemming for this coraline kit..waaaaaaaaaaaa.... i love ur design..

Lucy said...

I love your manicure. Can't get any more Halloween than this!

konADDICT said...

thanks lucy...you enter? Im gonna try to do new post now that's deadline is almost over.

Revampy said...

can you tell me the color os polish you have in this post? I love your blog thanks.

konADDICT said...

I used pure ice, color- kiss me here.
have fun!!!

Crystal Caviar Cuticles

Working with Caviar beads is a little challenging.  You need enough gel under them to help them stick, but not so much that they drown and ...