Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Grey Floral Leopard

Its been a long time since I have blogged. Believe it or not...I have been doing everyones' nails...gels too, plus my own, so I have been spending waaaay too much free time playing, not blogging. I am putting aside a day to upload pics and design the demos. I may save them so I can post more regularly. Thanks for peeking in to see what I finally posted.
I did these on my mom. Wild for her, I know...but she loved them anyway.
Here are the supplies I used: plates m31 & M57, a base gray color (drugstore find Sally Hansen Gunmetal) Konad SP polish in black & white. you can add crystals to the flower to finsh.

Here's how to create these nails.

1. Apply base color

2. Stamp leopard print over entire nail. Layer white flower over each nail. I used just one of the flowers from the image. to do this, either paint only one flower & scrap away from the other ( avoiding it) or simply just remove the unwanted flower.

3. Bling. Add crystal to flower center. If you don't have any crystals...simply drop a dot of your favorite sparkle/glitter polish.

15 comments:

Paige said...

That is so cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

I really like the color of this one and the little flowers are a very cute touch.

polishedlyrics said...

I like this one. The whole set up has a soft edge (leopard a little edgy) but the colors and the flowers soften it up a little. Great!

Trincess said...

I adore it =)

Nik said...

That is awesome!

www.niksbeautifuldaze.blogspot.com

Trista said...

Those are cute =o]

AllYouDesire said...

So cute :) I really like it.

Jenny$1983 said...

Yay! You're back! Love it :)

Revampy said...

You have been missed. I like this one.

Lucy said...

Love your manicure. You come up with wonderful designs.

ThRiSzHa said...

yay!! ur back.. i miss ur konadicure so much...

Solveig said...

So cute and simple, yet still it looks so professional! :)

Mary Ann said...

Very cute , you are so creative. Was wondering what happened to you ???? Have you done any fall nails ?

konADDICT said...

Thanks for all the love.... Mostly the patience. Yup busy busy. And the bummer is- I guess I have to buy a camera charger, can't find mine,& I really need to "document" my konadis for posting!
Thanks again for looking, waiting, & your words.
I'm gonna try to get the camera in check for my fall mani's. Till then, I'm going to post some earlier designs I never got around to. Oh, and tons of kiddie konadi's

Tabula Rasa said...

Chiming in to say Welcome Back! I love the combo of gunmetal with the leopard and girlie flowers.

Crystal Caviar Cuticles

Working with Caviar beads is a little challenging.  You need enough gel under them to help them stick, but not so much that they drown and ...